Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to the Escape

Day one.
Starting from scratch.

It's raining out, making it a good day to do some writing. I haven't sat down and wrote anything in a long time. I feel like I've lost myself a little bit because of it. Today starts a new day and we'll see how i goes from here.

I have a job interview tomorrow. Thank god. It is with a public relations firm for an account coordinator position. It would be great to get this job featuring I've been unemployed since August. I am going a little stir crazy since I've been home. This job would be good because I would get back to writing more and really sharpen my brain skills. I feel like my brain has turned to mush since I haven't really been doing much about it. That is why I figured this blog would be the best thing to help keep me "in the game."

Like I mentioned before, this is day one. Starting from scratch. If you know me, you know I've had a weight issue my whole life. I lost weight, I gained it back, I lost it, gained it back, etc. This time has been different, I have kept most of it off. I still need to lose about 20 more lbs though. I feel like I need a wake up call because I keep saying I'll eat better and I never do it. I still fall back into my old habits and the only thing that is going to get me is unhealthy again. I have been good though about working out and trying to exercise between the gym, running, and my softball team. I figured if I write it down, I have to look at it and know that I'm serious about getting into shape. One day at a time. Today is day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment