Thursday, November 24, 2011

Embracing The Week

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope everyone had their fair share of turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, ham, biscuits, gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, etc etc. I know I had my fair share of ham and stuffing! My two favorite items on the menu. Hopefully none of you became too intoxicated today.

It has been a good day. I was able to see a lot of my family and just relax today. I watched my Dallas Cowboys beat the Miami Dolphins with a field goal by Bailey with three seconds left on the clock to give Dallas a 20-19 win. That score was too close for comfort. I was expecting Dallas to lose. They didn't play to their potential and in cases they like, they almost deserve to lose.

My Nittany Lions of Penn State beat the Buckeyes of Ohio State @ Ohio State. That is a great feeling! I made sure to pick at my cousin because he loves his OSU and I love my PSU.

My younger cousin Kellyann got married on Saturday. Congrats to Kellyann and her husband Jorge! Love you guys. It was such a great wedding. My date was amazing, Ms. Gen. We had a great time and had lots of food and drinks. We danced our faces off and Gen even showed some of the women a new dance move that they took too very well. Love the chipmunk!

The job hunt is going....sort of. I have applied for over a hundred job in the last few days. Hopefully something will break soon and someone will call me. I understand its fourth quarter so I may not hear anything til after the new year. I'm hoping before that though because I am starting to go stir crazy without a job. I have faith though that I am going to find the perfect job for me and I will be ready to work my butt off once I get it.

Speaking of working my butt off, I have been exercising like a crazy man. I haven't lost any weight but I am shifting it. I am doing a lot more weight lifting then I have done in the past and hopefully this time, I will keep it all off once it's gone. My clothes are starting to fit better so I know I'm doing something correct. One day at a time is what I keep telling myself. Rome wasn't built in a day. This kind of stuff takes time and I have been celebrating small victories to help me get to the day where I will be happy with how I look physically.

I'm in high spirits lately. Let's hope this lasts and it's not just because Christmas is coming. Haha.

Enough for now...have a good night everyone and hope you all enjoyed your Turkey Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment